Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, June 24, 2011

A New Age

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you are finding something to interest you here on my blog. Layla has gone home to Mum, Dad, sister and baby brother so it's quiet here. I haven't been well today and had to ask my daughter to drive from her place to my home and then use my car to take Layla home to my DIL. She then had to drive back here and get her car back. It's about an hour trip from here to their home and my daughter is about halfway between so it took her a while going back and forth, luckily she didn't have to start work until 3 p.m.
Anyway, enough chatter, LOL, here is the card I made tonight, it must of been exciting for the women to be able to get themselves around on these new contraptions, the stamped image is done in Really Rust and the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler. I found this lovely DS paper the other day and I think it goes well with the brown base card - I used a Nellie Snellen to make the die cut rectangle.
I'm off to sleep as I can hardly keep my eyes open,
So have a great day/night and see you soon,
Sandy

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...