Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Baby Blue

Hello to all who are stopping by today. I hope you are having an enjoyable weekend. I've been out with a friend today, hit a few craft shops and then enjoyed an evening meal out at a Thai Restaurant, A good meal, nice and spicy too!
It's been quite a nice day even though we had some rain overnight and a bit later today, it was not really cold out and it didn't rain while we were out and about.
I've made a baby card tonight with this cute Magnolia image, but I am so fed up with my scanner, I coloured the baby's outfit a pale blue with a darker shade on the lace - I can't find anywhere on the scanner to alter the colour and the programme I edit in makes the whole card change colour but still not show the colouring up! AAAAGH!!!!
Anyway, trust me, LOL, it is coloured in!

Took a break after posting to think about this card and came up with a solution of sorts.
Okay, I wasn't happy with the colouring so I've now gone over it with a copic marker, it's still a bit rough but at least it shows up better, so I deleted the first picture and reloaded it after I touched it up a bit.
Thanks for looking,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. It's a georgous image sandy and a wonderful card love it
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. It makes me smile. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Arbroath is not far from Aberdeen. Scotland is such a beautiful country. You should visit your "homeland" !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy.. beautiful baby card . Cute image .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...