Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Friendship is a Journey

Another cold day here in Adelaide, more rain! I had an enjoyable time with Shirley today and it would be lovely if Michelle could be there too, I know your Mum would love it! I had choir practice tonight and my friend and I left early because they were trying to get the wall heater to ignite and there was a strong smell of gas - they didn't get it lit! Both my friend and I have adverse reactions to some things and gas is one of them, so we left half way through.
I've not really had the time to make anything at home today, but I have a few cards that I made earlier this year and haven't shared yet, so I am posting one of those tonight.
I've forgotten what the name of this stamp set is, but it's a retired SU set. I've scanned it with a piece of coloured paper behind it as it is a cream coloured base card with a maroon cardstock used for the border punched piece and also the matte. I added a flower which I put a bit of ink on to tone in with the ink used in the sentiment and a piece of lace which I also coloured slightly with basic brown ink.
Thanks again for all the lovely comments that are being left on the blog and hope you all have a good day tomorrow.
Take care,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy
    Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog.

    Wow, this card is just gorgeous, I am a big fan of Vintage and your card is fabulous. I love the image and design.

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this vintage card, looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! Love the image you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy .Love this image TOTALLY!! You have shown it off beautifully . Flower is good too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...