Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Girl with Love Letter

Hi, another day just about finished and it's been a hot one too. The air conditioner has been working overtime!
I set off to church this morning only to be met with the major road into town closed and every other road I went down was closed too. The last stage of the Tour Down Under bike race! I wasted 15 mins trying to head in the direction I wanted to and in the end I knew I was going to go a long way out of the way to get there and I would be very late and may not find a park anyway. I gave up in the end and drove home!! I ended up sorting through some books and a couple of boxes, still sorting through the craft room and working out which position to put things so they will be the most accessible. It's taken me a long time to make this chaos so I won't sort it out in a hurry either.
Onto the card, LOL.
The basecard is SU Lucky Limeade and then a piece of SU DP as well. I trimmed a rectangle in the limeade and rounded the corners and mounted the digi from Pollycrafts that I had printed onto white card and coloured and cut out, I used foam dots on the little girl. The brown piece is a piece of card from stash which I corrugated. The flower was a blue brad which I coloured with a pink Copic Marker and then stuck a blue faceted bling in the middle and put through the brown strip before adhering it to the card. I added part of an SU stamp from Well Scripted set and cut out with an oval punch, stuck that onto a piece of limeade card and trimmed around with the scissors.
I am entering this into:
Freshly Made Sketches #18


Thanks for stopping by today,
Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend
Sandy

11 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Your image us sweet and that balloon is perfect with the background paper! And while you are in air-conditioning I am by the fire - it is 5 degrees outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!
    That little girl is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card, Sandy! Gorgeous colour combo and that senitment is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Love the colors and DP. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cheery card Sandy, we've had a balmy 8 degrees here today lol. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute and lovely. Beautiful colors, imaginery and design

    ReplyDelete
  7. A real girl card,well done..now to get milk and post letters.
    love mum

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Nice coloring! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandy .great take on sketch ..you definately made it your own .This is a pretty card with fab colours and papers .
    Hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! Love the coloring on this. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    Jen Timko

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is adorable, that image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...