Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Elegant Lady

Hi again, only 26C here today, the weather man has given us a reprieve for a couple of days and then it goes up again! I spent most of the day home, popped out to buy a new vacuum cleaner. My eldest popped in to borrow my chemist card which gives 20% off non prescription items and I ended up taking her to the chemist because my medications would run out tomorrow and I wasn't sure when she would return the card. So we also went to the supermarket and also Target, a department retail store.
I have 3 new followers I would like to welcome. Claire, Sandy and Sherri, I hope to "see" you from time to time. This blogging business certainly eats into any spare time, LOL, but I enjoy hopping from blog to blog seeing all the wonderful creations people make and share!
My card tonight is made on a basecard of pink cardstock from stash and then a layer of SU Early Espresso and then the DP is from Rosie's Studio, A5 Designer papers called Chantilly Lace. I have added an stamped image from Hampton Arts, Graphic 45. I stamper her in SU Choc Chip ink and then coloured with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from SU Petite Pairs also stamped in Choc Chip and I used an oval and scalloped oval punches to cut it out. I added some pale green pearls along the scalloped edge of the paper to finish it off.
I would like to enter this into Make It Monday - Challenge #70 - Anything Goes.
also at Stamp n doodles Blog a Doodle challenge - Anything Goes
Well off to look at a couple more blogs and then off to bed.
See you tomorrow,
Take Care,
Sandy

15 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy. This is gorgeous and so very elegant. I love the simplicity of the design, and your image is gorgeous. Beautiful papers and lovely border too. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegent card Sandy, I like the image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sandy,very chic.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Sandy! Really great use of space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant card.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very classy Sandy, lovely image..fabulous card..
    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so nice to have a day of cooler weather isn't it.....just so long as we don't get rain during the day I'm happy!
    That is such an elegant image you used on your card.......makes for a great female card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandy .Lovely card , elegant image great papers .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp n doodle's weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your elegant lady is very 'elegant'!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have no idea how happy I am to see that someone else has this stamp set!!! I got mine in Singapore whilst staying with my bestie but (sadly) have not used it much. I love how you have cut her out. Got the cogs ticking over now....thanks Sandy!! ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful card creation! I saw you on MIM!:)

    Cheers,
    Jenny
    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is simply elegant!! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is elegant isn't she - oh to bee that thin. Love your papers too!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...