Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Elegant Lady

Hi again, only 26C here today, the weather man has given us a reprieve for a couple of days and then it goes up again! I spent most of the day home, popped out to buy a new vacuum cleaner. My eldest popped in to borrow my chemist card which gives 20% off non prescription items and I ended up taking her to the chemist because my medications would run out tomorrow and I wasn't sure when she would return the card. So we also went to the supermarket and also Target, a department retail store.
I have 3 new followers I would like to welcome. Claire, Sandy and Sherri, I hope to "see" you from time to time. This blogging business certainly eats into any spare time, LOL, but I enjoy hopping from blog to blog seeing all the wonderful creations people make and share!
My card tonight is made on a basecard of pink cardstock from stash and then a layer of SU Early Espresso and then the DP is from Rosie's Studio, A5 Designer papers called Chantilly Lace. I have added an stamped image from Hampton Arts, Graphic 45. I stamper her in SU Choc Chip ink and then coloured with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from SU Petite Pairs also stamped in Choc Chip and I used an oval and scalloped oval punches to cut it out. I added some pale green pearls along the scalloped edge of the paper to finish it off.
I would like to enter this into Make It Monday - Challenge #70 - Anything Goes.
also at Stamp n doodles Blog a Doodle challenge - Anything Goes
Well off to look at a couple more blogs and then off to bed.
See you tomorrow,
Take Care,
Sandy

14 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy. This is gorgeous and so very elegant. I love the simplicity of the design, and your image is gorgeous. Beautiful papers and lovely border too. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegent card Sandy, I like the image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sandy,very chic.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Sandy! Really great use of space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant card.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very classy Sandy, lovely image..fabulous card..
    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so nice to have a day of cooler weather isn't it.....just so long as we don't get rain during the day I'm happy!
    That is such an elegant image you used on your card.......makes for a great female card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandy .Lovely card , elegant image great papers .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp n doodle's weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your elegant lady is very 'elegant'!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have no idea how happy I am to see that someone else has this stamp set!!! I got mine in Singapore whilst staying with my bestie but (sadly) have not used it much. I love how you have cut her out. Got the cogs ticking over now....thanks Sandy!! ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful card creation! I saw you on MIM!:)

    Cheers,
    Jenny
    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is simply elegant!! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is elegant isn't she - oh to bee that thin. Love your papers too!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...