Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, January 13, 2012

Last of the Cavendish Ladies

Late again tonight, I started this card earlier, but my OH, myself and our youngest son met number one son, DIL and 3 grandchildren and also our youngest daughter in a park where they were showing Cars 2 on a large inflatable? screen. It's daylight saving here, so it didn't start till quite late and we got home about 11.30 ish as it takes about 30 mins to get back home from the park. The kids enjoyed it although the 3 year old fell asleep and missed the end.
I dropped in on Mum to help move some furniture around because she got a new rug for her lounge room, it wasn't as big as she thought it was, so, LOL, we moved it around several times trying to work out which way was the best. We went out to a hotel for lunch and I dropped her home and came back here. I thought I might have a short nap but number two son rang and asked if I had any large card for making signs, he is best man in a wedding tomorrow and wanted to make some funny signs to use at the reception. We ended up going to Office Works and buying some thick board instead of card and a very thick black pen to write with. Home again and we now have his dog to mind over the weekend as well. The wedding is at his friend's parents place and they live about 1 1/2 hours away by the sea. They are making a weekend out of it going down tonight and returning on Sunday.
Well better share my card, here it is.
I used SU Early Espresso for the basecard and a layer of SU Pink Pirouette and then a layer of DP from a pad of A5 designer papers from Rosie's studio called Chantilly Lace. I stamped the 3rd lady in the Kanban Stamps, "The Cavendish Ladies" with SU Choc Chip ink and left her uncoloured, The sentiment is from Petite Pairs also SU and cut with a circle punch and backed with the Early Espresso.
I would like to enter this into the following:
Anything Goes Challenge 58 - Anything goes at Anything Goes
It's been nice to "see" you here in blogland, thanks for those fab comments.
Take care,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy how you doing hope all is well your end I am loving these cards very classy I also like the way you have not coloured them in it's a great contrast to the papers which are gorgeous by the way have a great weekend
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liking these Cavendish ladies!
    Must put that Petite Pairs (SU) on my 'need' list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that you left image uncoloured really suits card design and papers .
    hugs shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy
    These cards are so beautiful. Love the designs. Cricutjunkie sent me
    I am now a follower and I cant wait to check out your other work.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...