Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You Are Simply Wonderful

Well, I'm very late tonight and I'm going to tweak the post so it comes in on Tuesday as it is after midnight! I had trouble with this one and I'm still not happy with it!!! I had 4 attempts at stamping on this silver paper and it kept smudging or not coming out at all. I'd get the lady perfect and then mess up the sentiment. So no chat tonight, LOL, just the card (and it's lucky it's not in the bin....hmmm! there's still the possibility,:( will see how I feel in the morning)
I used SU Basic Black for the cardbase and topped with a piece of SU Whisper White and then another piece of the black and then the silver paper with the image inked in SU Basic Black. The stamps are from Kanban and are called The Cavendish Ladies. The sentiments are from an SU stamp set which I will put in the name later. I also put a row of black pearls down the side, I chose to leave them on the glue strip instead of cutting individually, LOL, I'd already had enough problems!!!
Thanks for stopping by -
Catch you later
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. this is such an elegant card sandy just love this well worth the effort hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful!
    Think it was worth the trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome card, I really love that stamp! So classy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...