Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, April 8, 2013

For the Guys Challenge at Gingerloft

Hi I was late with my DT post for 613 Avenue Create which has made this one a bit later than usual as well.
Please scroll down to have a look at my card in the previous post using a Rick St. Dennis image.

Well that brings me to the new challenge at Gingerloft this fortnight. The theme is "For the Guys" and I used this fab digi from Gingerloft called Wolf in Birch and can be found over at the shop
Here's my card....


Recipe:
SU Early Espresso cardstock for the cardbase - top fold
Caramel card from stash
White card from stash
Embossing folder - Forest Branches
Nestie Die - Labels twenty-five
DP from Gingerloft called Wolf in Birch
Sentiment also from Gingerloft
DP from Ink By Steph - Charmed paper ensemble ( I've had this for years!!!)
Copic Markers
DS tape roller
Foam Dots

I am entering this into the following challenges:
(back later with some)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come and join in the fun at Gingerloft this fortnight. It's a great theme to get you thinking about those male cards that a lot of us have trouble with. We would love to see what you come up with.
Hugs,
Sandy


4 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card! Lovely colors! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work, like the dog image and colouring
    love mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card Sandy and love your image...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...