Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Who wants worms for tea?

My little grandson will be two tomorrow so I thought I had better get my skates on and make him a card. I coloured the image up several weeks ago and have had it sitting on top of my desk just begging to be made into a card, LOL, I see it and think yep, gotta make that card and then give it a little push to the side.
Well finally it's done. I may add a number two in the morning or just leave it like this.
Here it is.......

Front of card...... I had to put a piece of white paper behind it as the scanner kept cutting off the top of the circle!!!  It's a shorter than normal card with the circle protruding over the top of the card.


inside of card


Recipe:
SU Peach Parfait for the base card, matte and diecut
White cardstock from stash
Pale Blue cardstock from stash
DP - dotty one is from my scrap pile
      - boys paper is a piece cut from a sheet by Kaisercraft called Skull Boi /War Zone
         (that's correct spelling)
Image is from Phindy's Place and is called Hunter
Copic Markers
DS tape roller

I am entering this into the following challenges:
(back later maybe)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you found something to interest you.
Hugs,
Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Isn't this an adorable little boy! I really like his facial expression - like he knows he's doing something he shouldn't? The card is great as it is, it doesn't need any more details or embellishments, unless you want to add a number for a personal touch - it's sweet either way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable Sandy,fabulous colouring and love his cheeky look,so cute.love the card shape too.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like Isaac.didn't realize he is 2 today where does time go ? cute card.love mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning sandy.i love the cute image and your design is really gorgeous :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, great style and colouring. Happy birthday to your grandson too. This image has the cheekist look. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...