Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Challenge #118 at 613 Avenue Create

Happy Easter Sunday! Hope it's a blessed one. Welcome to my blog today, another scheduled post as we are enjoying a break with our family in the country and I don't have any internet access. There is a new challenge starting today at 613 Avenue Create and the theme is Easter - with the optional twist of Anything Goes. I chose the Anything Goes this time around. Our sponsor is the wonderful Aurora Wings and I got to use this gorgeous ballerina image to make my card with.
Here it is......

 
Recipe:
SU Pink Pirouette Cardstock (most appropriate name, lol)
White cardstock from stash
DP from Kaisercraft 12x12 paper pad ~ Needle & Thread and also from My Mind's Eye - Totally Girl
Image is from Aurora Wings ~ La Sylphide
Sentiment is from SU ~ On Your Birthday
Pearls from Crystal Stickers
Punch -  SU ~ Wide Oval 
SU Chocolate Chip inkpad
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

I'm still typing away as fast as I can go as I still have jobs to get done before we go. Please come and join in the challenge fun this week and be in the running for the wonderful prize from our sponsor and we love to see your creations. 
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy


4 comments:

  1. So pretty Sandy..love the gorgeous image and papers and lovely design..beautiful.
    HappyEaster.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely paper and sweet image . Love your colouring
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty....great layout and lovely colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...