Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, April 27, 2015

Challenge #57 at Crafting From the Heart

A day for getting all those towels washed, overcast and looked like rain this morning but we were nearly out of towels so I took my chances and did several loads and hung out and yay!!! they dried without having to bring them in and drape them on a clothes rack in front of the fire. Babysitting again today with Isaac who bless his heart still will have an afternoon nap for me. He'll be 4 next month and later in the year will start kindy. I will miss looking after him but not thinking too much about that yet. Anyhow, I will get on and share my DT card for the new challenge starting today at Crafting From the Heart. Our sponsors are: Just Inklined and Deedee's Images.
Here's my card using a Just Inklined image......

Recipe:
SU Pacific Point cardstock for base card
SU Really Rust cardstock for mattes
White card from stash
DP is from Kaisercraft 61/2x61/2 paper pad - Attitude
Image is from Just Inklined - Born to be Wild
Sentiment is from CTMH stamps - Born to Ride set
Star buttons from same CTMH set
Memento Black Inkpad
Copic Markers
Nestie Die - Labels Two

Time to go and wake Isaac up or he'll sleep forever! Come and join in the challenge and share your creativity with us and also be in the running for one of the sponsor prizes too. My fellow teamies and I would love to see you popping in to our blogs and leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...