Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, April 20, 2015

Last GDT card for Craft Your Passion - Challenge 258

I hope you have been enjoying the challenges at Craft Your Passion. They are an Anything Goes challenge which makes it easy to join in the fun. I've appreciated  being a part of the team this month. The sponsor this week is Di's Digi stamps and I used one that I bought a little while ago.
Here it is....... I had huge trouble getting a decent pic as we've had rainy, windy days lately and I usually try to take the pics outside.
I distressed the edges and paper pierced the two top layers and used a dotting technique for the bears fur.

Recipe:
SU Baked Brown Sugar cardstock for basecard
SU Early Espresso cardstock for mattes and border punch
DP is from Cre8tiv 12 x12  - Printed Kraft Stack - two different pieces
Image is from Di's Digi stamps - Daisy Teddy
Sentiment is from SU
Nestie Dies - Standard circles ~ small and large
Martha Stewart punch
SU Oval punch
Copic Markers
Pearls from stash
SU Choc Chip inkpad
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

This post has been edited to include the materials I used and to encourage you to pop by the challenge blog and enter the competition - there's a fab voucher to win from our sponsor.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Super cute creation Sandy. Love the way the little bear's legs are dangling. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and adorable.Just love your paper choices and textured colouring.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy . Love the colour combo for this delightful card and the colouring technique for the bear worked a treat .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...