Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, April 20, 2015

Last GDT card for Craft Your Passion - Challenge 258

I hope you have been enjoying the challenges at Craft Your Passion. They are an Anything Goes challenge which makes it easy to join in the fun. I've appreciated  being a part of the team this month. The sponsor this week is Di's Digi stamps and I used one that I bought a little while ago.
Here it is....... I had huge trouble getting a decent pic as we've had rainy, windy days lately and I usually try to take the pics outside.
I distressed the edges and paper pierced the two top layers and used a dotting technique for the bears fur.

Recipe:
SU Baked Brown Sugar cardstock for basecard
SU Early Espresso cardstock for mattes and border punch
DP is from Cre8tiv 12 x12  - Printed Kraft Stack - two different pieces
Image is from Di's Digi stamps - Daisy Teddy
Sentiment is from SU
Nestie Dies - Standard circles ~ small and large
Martha Stewart punch
SU Oval punch
Copic Markers
Pearls from stash
SU Choc Chip inkpad
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

This post has been edited to include the materials I used and to encourage you to pop by the challenge blog and enter the competition - there's a fab voucher to win from our sponsor.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Super cute creation Sandy. Love the way the little bear's legs are dangling. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and adorable.Just love your paper choices and textured colouring.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy . Love the colour combo for this delightful card and the colouring technique for the bear worked a treat .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...