Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Challenge #147 at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog

Another scheduled post. I miss checking in with what's going on - I don't have any internet access.
My post today is to share with you my DT project for the new challenge starting today at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog. The winner will receive a prize certificate for crafty shopping.
Here is my card.....

Recipe:
SU Early Espresso cardstock for cardbase and mattes
DP from Glitz 6x6 paper pad - French Kiss
Sentiment, key, postage stamp from SU stamps set Friendships Journey
Image from Crafty Individual - printed A4 sheet - love letters 1
SU Early Espresso inkpad
Pearls from Krafty Hands
Diecut from stash
D/S tape roller & foam dots

Must dash still have one more post to schedule.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Awesome vintage card love the papers and layers along with the image .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sepia tones. Lovely. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful vintage card.
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. kaunis ja niin vintage henkinen kortti! Todella upea! Oikein rattoisaa viikonlopun jatkoa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...