Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Challenge #192 at 613 Avenue Create

A quick post to share my card for the new challenge at 613 Avenue Create. The theme is Holiday Happiness and our sponsors are: Rick St. Dennis, Bugaboo Stamps and Di's Digi Stamps.
Here is my card using a Bugaboo Stamp.......

 Recipe:
SU Emerald Envy cardstock for basecard and frame
White cardstock from stash
DP from Kaisercraft 12x12 paper pad
Image from Bugaboo Stamps - Christmas mouse - horse
Sentiment from SU

Come and join in the challenge, we would love to see your creations.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sandy! Cute little image choice - and I like the sentiment placement in your design. Fun card toots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...