Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Challenge 31 at Crafty Girls Creations

Today's post for the new challenge started at Crafty Girls Creations.  Our sponsor is Moonflower Digital Stamps.This is our last challenge for 2016 so make it a good one!
Here is my card.....

Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock
DP from a free pack of papers with magazine purchase
Image from Moonflower Digital Stamps ~ Gigi Christmas
Sentiment from a magazine freebie set of stamps
Star Punch
Sizzix Die swirl
Nestie Die - Standard circles ~ large and small ( on inside of card)
Copic Markers
Kindyglitz
Bling from Kaisercraft
Memento Tuxedo black inkpad
D/S tape roller & Foam dots

Well I'm exhausted, we had our last choir performance for the year last night so no more practice till nearly the end of January, yeah!!! I need a break, just too many things going wrong at the moment.
Anyway, I hope things are well with you and that you have a joyous Christmas.
See you all back again in 2017 for the first challenge of the year.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...