Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Challenge #192 at 613 Avenue Create

A quick post to share my card for the new challenge at 613 Avenue Create. The theme is Holiday Happiness and our sponsors are: Rick St. Dennis, Bugaboo Stamps and Di's Digi Stamps.
Here is my card using a Bugaboo Stamp.......

 Recipe:
SU Emerald Envy cardstock for basecard and frame
White cardstock from stash
DP from Kaisercraft 12x12 paper pad
Image from Bugaboo Stamps - Christmas mouse - horse
Sentiment from SU

Come and join in the challenge, we would love to see your creations.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sandy! Cute little image choice - and I like the sentiment placement in your design. Fun card toots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...