Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Anything Goes/ Use your flags colours

The July Challenge at Crafty Girlz Challenges is now up and running. I went with the optional theme of using my countries flag colours. I'm in Australia and our national flag has red, white and blue throughout the flag so here is what I made.....

Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock
White cardstock from stash
A scrap piece of SU Pacific Point cardstock
DP from Papermania - 12x12 paper pack ~ Ahoy There
Image and sentiments are from TJ Designs Rubber Stamps - Bathing Beauties
Circle Punches
Die - Die-namics Rectangle Peek-A-Boo window
Copic Markers
Wink of Stella - Black (went over stamped wording at bottom of card)
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Bling from stash

Come and play!!!! Hope to see you there. And.... if your popping in here please leave a comment so I know you've been.
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...