Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Praying Hands

Hi, late putting this post up, so backdating a bit. It's not going into any challenges so I'm safe in doing that. Crafty Girls Creations challenge 38 still has another couple of weeks to go so you still have time to join in the challenge if you haven't already. As always, it is an Anything Goes Challenge and this month it is just for fun.
Here is what I made using a Stampin'Up wooden stamp that I bought a while ago.

Recipe: SU products and a stamp and die combination set.

Hope to see you over at the challenge blog, come and see what you're fellow crafters make too.
Hugs,
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...