Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, July 21, 2017

Challenge 168 at Crafting From The Heart

My little dog passed away on Sunday and my brain isn't functioning properly. I forgot what day it was and forgot to post my DT card for the current challenge. So I am sorting that out now and typing away so I can press the publish button!
The current challenge is as always themed Anything Goes and our sponsor is the wonderful Dr. Digi's House of Stamps and here is my creation.......

Recipe:
SU Chocolate Chip cardstock
White card from stash
DP are from my large scrap pile (trying to whittle it down a little)
Image is from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps - Birthday Bot
Sentiment and cog stamp images are from Close to My Heart stamp set - Robot Family
( I stamped the cogs, coloured them and then fussy cut them out)
Die - My Favourite Things Die-Namics - Wonky Stitched Rectangles
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller

You still have a couple of days to come and join the challenge. We would love to see your creations!  If you are popping in here to my blog, please leave a comment if you have time.
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy 

3 comments:

  1. So sorry for your sad loss Sandy. They are not just a pet they are part of the family. My thoughts are with you sweetie.
    Your card is fantastic sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy Sorry for your loss .Love this robot image and the bright yummie cupcake in his hand while the cogs are great embellishments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...