Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, March 5, 2018

Space Puppy

Wow, have had a rough few days with my tonsillitis and still not feeling that wonderful. Last time I checked the challenge hadn't gone up for Get Creative Challenges and I thought I had scheduled my post to go on anyway....but.... my fogged up thinking processes have let me down. I was just popping in to check for any comments and saw that the post is not up at all. I am going to quickly remedy that!
Our sponsors for the challenge are....Sasayaki Glitter, Dr Digi's house of stamps, Angie's Digital Stamps. The theme is: Fantasy/Mythological.

Recipe:
SU Basic Black cardstock, Textured Grey cardstock from stationery shop, White cardstock stash
Background is from Little Birdie 6x6 paper stack - Glitter Cardstock: black & white
Image is from Sasayaki Glitter ~ Space Puppy
Sentiment and Rocked from Paper Smooches stamp set ~ Space Cadet
Nesties Die - Standard Circles
Punches - two sizes from SU
              - Star Border Punch SU (used negative pieces - the stars)
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller & foam dots

Back to babysitting (yep still doing it even though I feel lousy!) but at the moment he is happily playing after having a two hour nap.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...