Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Upcycled Hand cream box.

Hi again, have been unwell over the last couple of days so just getting to posting my DT project for the new challenge at 613 Avenue Create. The theme is Anything Goes/Optional Twist ~ Reuse/Upcycle.
Here is what I came up with using a lovely box that my daughter-in-law gave me a few years ago with some hand cream in. I've been hanging on to it, just in case! lol.



Recipe:
Printed craft paper from stash
Textured cream cardstock from stash
Flowers and leaves from Little Birdie
Twine from stash
SU tag punch and then I cut around the stamp shape for the base
Die from Seven Paper Dolls - Funky Flourishes 1
Stamps from SU set -Chalk Talk
Glue and foam dots
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad.  

Hope to see you dropping off an entry or two for this wonderful challenge
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...