Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, April 30, 2018

Molly in the garden

Back again with my DT post for Crafting From The Heart challenge blog. Our challenges are always Anything Goes and this challenge our sponsor is Leann's World 101.
Here is my make......

Recipe:
SU Pacific Point cardstock and White cardstock from stash
DP - both from SU (my scrap pile)
Image is from Leann's World 101 - Molly
Sentiment is from a freebie stamp set with magazine purchase - Sentiment Collection
Dies - Seven Paper Dolls ~ Cross Stitched Rectangles & Stitched Label Frames
Punches - SU circle and scalloped circle
Bling from stash
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller and foam dots

I'm heading off to do the tea dishes, hope you are doing something a bit more pleasant, lol.
Come over to the challenge blog and check out the DT work and maybe enter a few of your own creations!
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...