Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Born to Perform

Hi everyone, hope you've had a good weekend. It's late here and am so ready for sleep. With my shoulder and arm playing up I'm not sleeping well and have been us since 5 a.m. this morning....so just going to quickly get this written up and then heading for my pillow!
We have a new challenge starting at 613 Avenue Create today and the theme is "Mainly Blue"
I've used a freebie image and a digital image of curtains found on the internet to create my card.
Here it is.......

Recipe: SU Dapper Denim cardstock & White cardstock from stash
DP from Stash - one of my many hoarded papers that I've forced myself to use, lol
Image is a freebie from Milk Coffee Digis
Sentiment from a freebie set of stamps with magazine purchase
Curtain image found on the internet
Dies - Uniquely Creative Stitched circles
Punches - SU Circle and Scalloped Circle
Copic Marker
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller and foam dots.

Well, only thing left to do is to encourage you to pop over to the challenge blog and enter one of your own makes. We'd love to see them and of course my teamies and I would love to see you stopping by our blogs and leaving a comment.
Goodnight,
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and scene love the cute ballet dancer-hope you feel better tomorrow
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sandy - you made a delightful card with those two freebies! That curtain was a perfect find for your image!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...