Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, May 7, 2018

Lots of Flowers

Challenge time at Get Creative Challenges and this time around our sponsors are, KNITTY KITTY DIGIS, QKR STAMPEDE, WINK WINK INK and the theme is "Lots of Flowers" I'm really a bit plain when it comes to card making so adding flowers is always a challenge for me. I used a partial section of a stamp for my sentiment and it picked up a small amount of ink in a couple of places so to my horror I had to add masses of bling to cover up a couple of small spots. It was the only thing I could do after already having everything else ready on the card. So.... if you follow my posts you will know all this extra embellishment is not my usual thing.
Here is what I ended up with...... I also tried a new fold using a die cut to create it.


Recipe: 
White card from stash, SU Tempting Turquoise cardstock and SU Real Red cardstock
DP is  from 15cmx15cm paper pad from The Craft Stall
Image is from QKR Stampede - In Love Digital Image
Sentiment from a magazine freebie set of stamps - Hummingbird Symphony
Dies - Nestie Labels Eight, Nestie - Standard circles and Scalloped Circle
Punch - MS leaf punch
Flowers from Little Birdie and assorted ones from stash
Bling - Stash
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller and foam dots, tacky glue

Come on over to the challenge blog and enter something of your own. We would love to see it.
Thanks for stopping and please leave me a comment if you have time.
Hugs, Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...