Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, September 24, 2015

My second post for today - Challenge 5 at Crafty Girls Creations

Another post for today, please check out my previous post to see my latest Christmas card and get the challenge details.
This post is to share my DT card for Crafty Girls Creations - the challenge is run fortnightly and is an Anything Goes Theme, so get your supplies out and create something to join in with us. If you head over to the challenge blog you can see all the fab makes from the DT. Our sponsor for this challenge is a new one for us - it's Dmitry of FabrikaFantasy
Here is my card.........It was a bit dull outside when I took the picture so I brightened it up slightly. In both pictures(the untouched one and the brightened one), the colours aren't quite true. Take the treasure chest for example I used a couple of shades of brown copic markers and it came out purple, lol and the DP should be a duller blue as well.

Recipe:
SU Hello Honey cardstock for the cardbase
Black cardstock from stash
White cardstock from stash to print images and to stamp the sentiment
DP from SU 12x12 paper pack ~ High Tide
Image from FabrikaFantasy ~ Pirate Parrot 1 - I made lots of copies so I could cut pieces from each to 3 D the parrot. You can't really see that in the picture but I think it looks ok in real life. I used the precoloured image with the background and just cropped it to create the extra images - that way I already had the size of the parrot right!!!
Sentiment is from Close to My Heart set - Kaboom
Punches - two different sized circle punches
Copic Markers
SU Pacific Point inkpad
D/S tape roller and Foam Dots

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Hope to see you popping in to the challenge blog and joining the challenge this fortnight. Another easy Anything Goes Theme......No hardship creating something for the challenges.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting and bright card! It creates a cheerful mood and a sense of adventures. :) Thank you, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Tammi
    TTCRD DT
    makememories4life {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's weird how the light changes the colours and they say the camera never lies lol fabulous fun image and brilliant colouring
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...