Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Challenge #168 at Aud Sentiments Challenges

Oh my goodness, I thought I had scheduled this post and now I find it's not been here at all. The stress of coping with my brother-in-laws heart attack and all the ensuing health problems that he has and will have in the future, and also still being uncertain of him being here at all because his organs are not up to scratch, has taken a toll on us all and I have not been functioning well myself. So..... here I am backdating this one and a little later today (24/11/16) I will be posting the new challenge that starts today. I apologise to those who entered the last challenge who I was supposed to comment on their entries. I will still try to do that as I know I get a bit down if nobody comments on my entries into challenges.
The sponsor for challenge #168 is Aurora Wings and the theme is Anything Goes and a sentiment.
Here is the card I made....
Recipe:
SU Gumball Green
White card from stash,
DP from Kaisercraft
Image from Aurora Wings ~ Christmas Lights Sprite
SU die
SU circle punches
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo black inkpad
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

Thanks for stopping by, hope you got the chance to enter the challenge.
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...