Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, January 5, 2018

Oh Happy Day

Hi all, well I'm really late with this post for Crafting With Friends as the owner of the blog shifted and had no internet so I am dating it with the original challenge date as that is how it is on the challenge blog. It's actually my first post as a new DT for this challenge blog so a bit of a shambles, lol but hopefully I will be forgiven for the mix-up.   You still have a few days left to join in the challenge before the new one starts.
Our sponsor is Fabrika Fantasy and here is what I made using one of the images......

Recipe: SU Real Red and various scraps of SU card to make the ground and rainbow
White card
Image is from Fabrika Fantasy - Young Marguerite 
Sentiment is from - Avery Elle ~ Oh Happy Day clear stamp set
Background - handmade
Die from Uniquely Creative - Rainbow
Copic Markers
Inkpads - SU Pacific Point & Memento Tuxedo Black
D/S tape & foam dots

Come and join in the challenge while you still have time. We'd love to see your creations.
Thanks for stopping by.
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...