Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Nearly forgot this one... It's the start of another challenge at Crafty Girls Creations. An Anything Goes challenge blog.
Here is what I've made for the challenge using products from my stash.

Recipe:
SU Red cardstock, White cardstock from stash
DP from a packet of Christmas papers I've had for a while
SU embossing folder -
Penguin is from a freebie stamp set with magazine purchase
Sentiment was from same set
Bling from stash
CTMH - Pomegranate inkpad
SU circle punch
Copic Markers
D?S tape roller & foam dots.

Come and check out the challenge and enter a make or two.
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...