Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, November 16, 2018

Sylvie Ballerina

Wow, am so late with my post for Aud Sentiments Challenge blog. I've been dealing with some health issues with my Mum that has put everything else out of my brain! So apologies to my teamies as well as to any of you who have popped over for a closer look of my card and not found it here. The theme of the challenge is Ribbons and Bows plus a Sentiment. Our sponsor is Digi Doodle Studios Digital Stamps.
Here is what I made.....

Recipe:
White cardstock, SU Tempting Turquoise cardstock
DP from Crafter Choice 12x12 paper pad - Cherish
Image from Digi Doodle Studios Digital Stamps - Sylvie Ballerina
Sentiment from SU
Dies - Die-namics -  stitched circles  & JoyCrafts die - 6002/0147
Satin Ribbon from stash
Bling from Papermania
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller and foam dots

Well there are still a couple of days to come along and enter the challenge if you haven't already done so.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment for me if you have time.
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. She is super cute and I love the blue die cut as well. Gorgeous card Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so funky with these bright pops of colour though :)

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...