Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Hope Your Day Is Amazing

Hi everyone, it's been a while since my fingers touched the keypad and I've managed to blog. The Windows Update destroyed my computers working system and left me with absolutely nothing. I couldn't access the computer at all. My son-in-law spent several days on it and finally found out how to get on and managed to save all my photos and digis and then had to wipe the whole system and start again. So I lost a lot of programmes even my mail. He then tried to install one of the programmes and Microsoft managed to stuff up the computer once again!!!! So after quite a while, I'm now back but using his computer on a semi-permanent loan. A bit disconcerting as all his and my daughters things are on here and mine too. Have to try and work out where to access things and also I'm still missing programmes that I used so not sure how to edit my cards now. Still have to look into that.....
Anyway...a new challenge has started at 613 Avenue Create and now I'm able to once again participate so here is what I created. The theme is Anything Goes with an Optional twist of using Watercolour.

Recipe:
Black card from Kaisercraft
Watercolour cardstock from stash
Tim Holtz Crazy Dog Stamp set
Sentiment from Uniquely Creative stamp set - Mini Brilliant Sentiments
Brushos for background
Tim Holtz Distress inks for colouring dogs
Water Brush
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Black pen

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Dream Valley - Anything Goes

Come along to the challenge blog and add an entry or two. We would love to see your creations.
Check out the DT inspiration cards from my fellow teamies too.
Thanks for stopping by, love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Sandy


3 comments:

  1. Love a bit of Sir Tim! Fabulous doggy creation. Love that background.

    Thank you for sharing in our first challenge of 2019, again.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sandy! Sorry to hear about your computer problems, they can be so annoying. I love your card but then I have always been a great fan of your work. I wanted to drop in and thank your for your outstanding designs. Your willingness to share your marvelous talent has contributed greatly to the success of 613 Avenue Create. I have missed you guys but have been much encouraged by the hard work and dedication that has kept the challenge alive. Thank You!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chana, I've missed you too and always your positive outlook on life. Great to have you back!
      Hugs, Sandy

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...