Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Gypsy Flower

A bit late with this one.... My DT card for Crafting With Friends Challenge blog. The challenge started on 29th March. Our sponsor is Moonflower Digital Stamps and I've used an image called Gypsy Flower.
Here is my card.....

Recipe:
SU Fresh Fig cardstock, White cardstock from stash
DP was from my scrap pile so I'm not sure which pack I took it out of, lol
Image is from Moonflower Digital Stamps - Gypsy Flower
Sentiment from stamp set - Elegant Occasions (another magazine freebie set)
Dies - Paper Rose - Stitched Rectangles, Fancy That - Doily Flower 3, Uniquely Creative die
Punches - SU circle and scalloped circle
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad.
Francheville bling
D/S tape roller & foam dots

Come and join in with the challenge, we'd love to see your creations.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care, Hugs, Sandy


1 comment:

  1. she looks so pensive .great colouring Sandy and love the die cut strip under the image panel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...