Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, May 3, 2020

She said "Yes"

Hi everyone, I've been missing in action for a little while still dealing with my Mum's passing and all that is associated with that. Problems with the will legality so can't do anything about the house/estate until it is all settled.
Anyway.... hope you are all coping with what is going on in the world and are healthy and safe. Life is not going to be the same for quite a while.
On a happier note, it's time for a new challenge at 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog and I'm glad to be back and creating again. The theme is optional with an optional twist of Diamonds and Lace.
I've created a card that could be used for an engagement or a wedding card and have used the dress as my lace. Tried to add real lace and couldn't find any in my stash that was suitable.

Here is my card....  Used a black basecard


Recipe:
SU Black cardstock, White cardstock from stash
Couture Creations embossing folder - Great Zane
Ring stamps from Little Musings - Wedding
Couple die from stash (don't remember brand)
Sentiments from SU stamp set Wonderful Moments
Bling from stash
Circle Punches
Uniquely Creative Stitched Square Dies
Wink of Stella pens, gold & clear
Tape Roller and Foam Dots

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you back Sandy and love your beautiful card and the die-cut figures
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, Sandy! It is so romantic and I love romantic creations! By the way, it is so nice to have you back!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...