Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, July 6, 2020

Unicorn Card



Hi all, apologies have not been 100% lately and didn't realise I still had my post in draft mode. So here I am very late correcting that!
We have a new challenge at Get Creative Challenge this month and the theme is "Birthday" and our sponsor is Fabrika Fantasty.
Here is what I created....





Recipe: SU Pretty Peacock cardstock, white cardstock from stash, SU banner punch, SU stitched rectangle dies, Paper Rose stitched Square dies.                                                                                          Image is Fairy Tale Unicorn from Fabrika Fantasy
Sentiment is from Close to My Heart stamps
Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo black inkpad and SU Bashful blue inkpad

Well that's me done for today.
We would love to see your makes so come and enter the challenge and please take the time to stop by all the DT blogs and leave a comment. We would all really appreciate a visit and a comment.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs, Sandy DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...