Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Mixed Media Butterfly card

Hi to all who are popping in. It's time for another challenge at 613 Avenue Create. An Anything Goes challenge that has an optional twist. This month's twist is to add wings. I decided to give my card a touch of mixed media which I've only attempted once or twice. I had some home made gesso which I used on a stencil and then gave it a bit of colour with some ink.                                                                                     Here is my creation.....


Recipe:  SU  Cinnamon Cider, White cardstock from stash, D/P from stash, Stamps from stash (they are freebies from magazine purchases)
Copic Markers and several inks from SU.
Homemade texture paste. 
Stencil for flowers and I made the cloudy background.
Circle Dies from Uniquely Creative

Hope to see some of your creations over at 613 Avenue Create. Don't forget to check out all the fab makes by my teammates.
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty colours Sandy xx Love the mix media x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply a sweet card and pretty soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet feminine card Lovely mixture of soft colours and beautiful butterfly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...