Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, April 2, 2021

Stitched Unicorn card

 Wow, I'm finding the year going fast once again. April is upon us and it's Easter already. So a new challenge starts today at Simply Create Too Challenge Blog. The Theme is - Stitching - Real or Faux.

I've chosen to go with real as I enjoy paper embroidery and haven't done any for quite a while. Here is what I created.....


All materials from stash including the stitching pattern and the lovely metallic threads that I've purchased over the years. One of the reasons I should do more stitching as I have a lot of spools of thread that need using up, lol.

Hope you come and check out all the DT creations and include some of your makes in the challenge. We would love to see them. Please take the time to pop in and leave a comment on the DT blogs too. It's nice to get some feedback.

Take Care, Hugs, Sandy DT

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitched Unicorn and love the rainbow P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Really like unicorn. Anesha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...