Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Floral in Purple and Yellow

It's been cold the last few days with rain and then sunshine in the afternoon. Looking forward to the end of winter. Hope all is well in your part of the world.

It's time for another challenge at Simply Create Too. We've all had lots of ups and downs over the last part of the year and some of us are just getting back into the swing of things. So.... my first post for the DT for a while and the theme is "Favourite Colours"

Purple is my most favourite but it looks great with yellow so I've combined the two in my card. The background is a glossy yellow and gold paper and I've put it on a purple cardstock and embellished with some purple sparkly acrylic gems.

Here is my card......


Looking forward to seeing all the entries over on the challenge blog so get out your supplies and start creating. Pop over and check out the DT creations as well as the challenge entries. Our challenges run for a month so you have plenty of time to add your entries.

Please take the time to leave a comment and thanks for popping in.

Take Care, Hugs Sandy DT 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...