Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Oh What fun !

It's challenge time again over at 613 Avenue Create and as always it's Anything Goes but our twist this month is Fancy Folds  and Cuts. Our sponsor is Conie Fong Art and Design.

Here is what I made using one of the fun images..... A single piece of card cut and folded so it stands by itself. I decided to go with a Christmas theme. The card folds down to C6 size so fits in a normal envelope.



I've used: White and Red cardstocks. Designer Paper from stash. Bits and pieces from an ornate die. I cut the snowflakes off it and also some of the swirly pieces and rearranged them. I also used a snowflake that I cut with a friend's single dies. The image is from Conie Fong and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up. Copic Markers and Wink of Stella (White... had a small issue with it blobbing and messing up my colouring but I decided to just go for it as I'd already coloured the image twice because it did it the first time as well but it was a bigger blob and did more damage.) It's very frustrating when you get to the very end of colouring etc and it just releases too much and there is not a thing you can do about it.....cry!

That's it from me....Hope to see some of your creations being entered over at the challenge blog. Check out the DT inspiration and maybe pop in to see some of the other entrants cards as well.

Please take the time to leave a comment. I'd appreciate it.

Hugs, Sandy DT

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Sandy! I love your coloring. Hugs, Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hear your pain about having to recolor an image just as you are done! I had an ink shoot out a blob of ink. I almost cried so I understand your frustration. This came out so beautiful and all those folds make it so interesting! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sandy! Love your project! The paper choice is awesome and I love your fancy cuts and fods!
    Thanks so much for your dedication and inspiration over the years! I would be lost without you!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sandy! Great fold! Hugs Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card , so bright and cheery .Love the design too . Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...