Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Bird with Blossom for The Crafty Addicts DT

 Hi everyone, posting today for a new design position at The Crafty Addicts which has started up again with challenges starting today. It's an  Anything Goes Challenge and here is what I created using my stash.


White cardstock  and scraps of green and red cardstock for the circles. Paper from stash. Stamps were from freebie stamp sets mostly. Image coloured with Copic Markers. 

Hope to see you stopping by the challenge blog and entering some of your creations. Please take the time to leave a comment on my blog and also pop into the rest of the DT's blogs to leave some feedback too.

Thanks for stopping by, Take Care, Hugs Sandy DT for The Crafty Addict challenge blog 

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I love me a Robin, and your card shows how his image can be used all year round XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Background paper is so cute, and I really like the circle dies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...