Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Three Little Elves

Boy, I'm really tired tonight, must be all the late nights catching up with me, so a quick post to share the CAS style card I made for today.
I've had this cute little stamp for a while and thought I would give it an airing!
My basecard is SU Elegant Eggplant, the DP is from the freebie Hot Off the Press mini stack I got with a magazine. I distressed the edges and then sponged with SU Hunter Green ink. The image is stamped also in the Elegant Eggplant ink. I tore around it and mounted onto a piece of card. I added two Elegant Eggplant strips and added lots of red bling. The sentiment was stamped with Hunter Green onto white card, punched out and then put on a punched red circle for a bit of extra colour. The sentiment is from Stampendous.
Hope you have had a wonderful weekend and ready for the coming week. Only 5 more weeks to Christmas, I can't believe the time has just flown by so fast.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Sandy
Sorry everyone, I was really tired, I didn't preview or even check the blog after I clicked "publish post" Hope you come back and check out the photo, LOL.
Sandy

8 comments:

  1. Sorry Sandy there is no card on show ..oops
    is it me or did you not add?
    Hugs Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy - can't wait to see the card when you get it posted!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see a picture either :o(
    Thanks for your comments and adding me to your followers list. I'm returning the compliment :o)

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your little elves must have gone AWOL Sandy. Have an early night and slow down a wee bitty. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your card is very cute. Thanks for stopping by and following me, I am now following you also. Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH I love those colours, and the cheeky elf shadows, too fun!

    OH please do send me your addy so i may put you on my christmas card list! :-)

    emuupagumtree@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy ..that's better .
    Love those 3 silhouettes and the fun sentiment .

    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...