Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, April 4, 2013

The one that didn't get away

A busy day for me today;. A trip to the dressmaker with my future DIL for both of us to try our dresses on and get last minute things fixed. I bought her back here to spend a bit of time before she needed to meet our son in town at the church to have a chat with the minister. I went off to craft where there were only 3 of us today, but we had a good time together. Back home for a short while before heading out to a meal at the hotel with my Mum and eldest brother. No choir practise tonight, so just came home and did some colouring of images. I have to make two wedding cards by tomorrow. One for my friend to give her daughter and one for us to give her - the wedding is Saturday.
Well that's another day finished and time to go to bed but I thought I would share the card I made tonight.
Here it is....

Front of card

Inside of card
Recipe:
SU Marina Mist cardstock for cardbase
DP are both from amy tangerine - Ready Set Go by American Crafts
Fish is a rubber stamp from Paper Pleasures Plus
Boy image is from Scrapping Memories called Fishing's my Game
Sentiment is from Kanban clear stamp set
Copic Markers
Foam Dots
DS tape roller

I am entering this into the following challenges:

(back later with some)

Thanks for popping in and also for the wonderful comments left for me too.
Hugs,
Sandy

7 comments:

  1. This is really sweet, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Sandy, love the cute image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. blog trouble still.but got it now,great colourings.proud boy and his catch. love mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination of images for this masculine card .Love it .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like two stamps you have used, great combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...