Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Challenge #170 at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog

Hi all, another blog post that is a bit late, keep forgetting to put it to schedule instead of draft. My brother-in- law still in ICU, it will be 5 weeks on Saturday. Anyway, better get my brain into gear and get a couple of posts organised. Our theme for the challenge is: Christmas for Your love and we have the wonderful  The Paper Shelter as our sponsor.
Here is my project, I made a small pizza box to use for putting a little pressie in.
Recipe:
SU Emerald Envy cardstock
White cardstock from stash
DP from Kaisercraft 12x12 paper pad - North Pole
Image from The Paper Shelter ~ The Most Adorable Snowmen
Sentiment from SU - Oh What Fun
Copic Markers
Kindyglitz
SU window punch
Die-namics stitched circle die
Bakers twine from stash
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller and foam dots

Hope to see you over at the challenge blog with some of your creations.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...