Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Black, White and One other colour

 Hi again, here today with my DT card for Simply Create Too Challenge blog. Our theme is Black, White and one other colour. Here is what I made for this challenge.... A simple card using just card, paper, dies and sentiment stamp. 

Recipe: Cardstock : Black & White, DP from SU 2020-2021 6x6 In colour Designer Paper series, Sentiment from Kaisercraft, Male Die from stash, Circle die from Paper Rose, gems from Kaisercraft and Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad.

Hope to see some of your creations over at the challenge blog. My fellow DT members and I would love to see you popping in to our blogs and leaving a comment.

Hugs, Sandy



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! The silhouette reminds me of a movie, but I can't pull up the name.

    Cheryl
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sandy and love the silhouette figure
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...