Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Christmas is coming

 Hi everyone, here I am with my latest DT card for 613 Avenue Create challenges. An Anything Goes challenge blog that has an optional twist. I'm playing the twist with my card and this month the twist is - Use a charm.  I decide to use up some of the many diecuts that I've purchased over the years that just sit in a crate in my craft room. So....no stamping and lots of die cuts and I added a lovely little Christmas tree charm with a bit of twisted string (keeps it in place a bit better) Added a few pearls and I'm happy with how it turned out.

Here it is......




Recipe: SU Natural Ivory cardstock, Christmas Vineyard embossing folder, Kaisercraft Christmas diecuts, Christmas tree charm from stash (an ebay purchase from years ago) and Kaisercraft pearls. Copic Markers to colour the present diecut which was from a black and white set of Christmas diecuts.

I'd love to see what you created with our theme. Come and pop into the challenge blog and add your creation(s). Check out all the design team inspiration and leave us a comment. You could even visit some of the other entrants blogs and check out their work a little closer too. We all love to be encouraged.

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs, Sandy DT

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sandy! I love the vintage feel of this design! Very nicely done. Thanks for such a beautiful project for the challenge!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card Sandy and I love all your die cuts, I have started collecting them and have several packets which I sit and look at as I'm not sure what to do with them but now I'm inspired, so thanks for that..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very vintage feel card love the die cuts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great texture and lovely old world appeal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great vintage card love all the die-cuts and little tree charm
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...