Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, September 7, 2020

Dinosaur Birthday Greetings

Time for another challenge at Get Creative Challenges. This month our theme is Black, White and 1 other colour. Our sponsor is Drawn by Krista and I chose this cute little birthday Dinosaur which I will save for my Dinosaur crazy grandson's 5th birthday next year.

Here is my card, using Green as my extra colour.

Recipe: SU Basic Black card for base, white card, SU Garden green cardstock and a black and white patterned paper. 

Image from Drawn by Krista - Happy Birthday Dinosaur.

Sentiments from Uniquely Creative. 

Die-namics Stitched Square dies. Copic Markers and Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad,

Looking forward to seeing your creation(s) too, so come and join the challenge this month.                          Hugs, Sandy DT                                                                             

1 comment:

  1. hi Sandy I just know that your Grandson will totally love the card .I bet he will roar with delight .It is a fun image and a great card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...