Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, January 4, 2021

Vintage Soldier - Man of the Moment

Challenge time at Get Creative Challenges... The theme for the challenge is Anything Goes.
We have several sponsors for this challenge....Ike's Art, Sheepski Designs and Eureka Stamps.
I've used Vintage Soldier from Ike's Art.
Here is my card....


Recipe: SU Basic Black cardstock, White cardstock from stash
DP - Echo Park Paper co. 
Image form Ike's Art - Vintage Soldier
Sentiment from freebie stamps - Man of the Moment
Spellbinders large label dies and Die-namics Rectangle dies
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad, Copic Markers,
Gold star from stash, D/S tape roller and foam dots

Looking forward to all the entries we will see this month, hope yours will be included. Come over to the challenge blog and check out the DT inspiration as well.

Thanks for popping in, please leave a comment.
Hugs, Sandy DT

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy Love this as card, Paper and image coordinate very well. Great to have star embellishment

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW ! That is fabulous. :-)
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...