Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, February 5, 2021

Love is all you need!

Everyone needs to be loved and to love....don't you agree? It's time for our February challenge at Simply Create Too. The theme is - Use Hearts.                                                                                                            Here is my card.....


Recipe: SU Early Espresso cardstock, White card from stash
DP from stash
Uniquely Creative stamp - woman image
Kaisercraft stamp set - Made with Love - Sentiment
Cuttlebug Embossing folder - small hearts
Paper Rose - Stitched Rectangle dies
SU Rose Red inkpad
Hearts are negative pieces from a heart wreath from Uniquely Creative
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller and foam dots

Time for me to wrap up this post, but let me encourage you to pop over to the challenge blog and enter the challenge. Check out my fellow DT members creations and the other entries too.
Love to see your makes!
I'd appreciate if you would take the time to leave a comment.
Hugs, Sandy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...