Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Beep, Beep... I'm Little But Loud!

Robots are universal.....not only do the kids like them but quite a few grown ups like to play with them as well, lol. In fact, there are many sophisticated and complex versions available on the market.  My card today for the new challenge at Get Creative challenges features a cute robot. There is no twist for this challenge, just an Anything Goes theme. Our sponsors are - All Dressed UpColour of Love and Goha Stamps.

Well, time to share my card.....



Recipe: SU Black cardstock for base, white card from stash for mattes and diecuts, black card and gray card for the cogs. Image is called: Clunk, Clunk. Sentiments from stash ( forgot to check before posting who they belonged to) Cogs are a mixture of dies I cut a while back. Paper is from Kaisercraft paper pad. Copic Markers, Double sided tape, and foam dots

Well that's all from me, but before I go would love to encourage you to pop over to the challenge blog and put an entry or two in. Come and check out the Design team creations and stop by our blogs and leave a comment. It's nice to get some feedback.

Hope you have a wonderful day and look forward to seeing all the creations this month on the challenge blog.

Hugs, Sandy DT


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...