Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, June 5, 2021

Heart shaped Easel card

 Hello, greetings from Adelaide...hope all is well in your part of the world. Things are difficult at times with Covid restrictions. We are lucky here in Sth. Australia. Very few cases and most of those are coming from returning residents from overseas, so we are relatively free to move around but still some restrictions on numbers and we have to make sure we sign in to shops and venues so they can use contact tracing if necessary. 

I'd better get on and talk about the new challenge that is starting at Simply Create Too this month. The theme is "Anything but Square or Rectangle" I've chosen to make a heart shaped Easel card. I started off making a black card base and then added red die cuts on top, except for one the top of the card base, so you can see the black when the card is open.

Here is my creation......



Recipe: SU black, red cardstock, White cardstock from stash, DP from stash, Stamps are from freebie set The Feathered Friends and a set by Artworks that I picked up years ago from a cheap shop. I've used SU circle and scalloped circle punches, Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo black inkpad, pink pearls. double sided tape roller and foam dots.

Well, that's it from me. Love to see your creations, so pop in and check out all the DT inspiration and add an entry or two. 

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment if you have time. 

Hugs, Sandy, DT Simply Create Too Challenges

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful easel card love the heart shape and stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shaped easel card and of course red is the colour of love isn't it so love this card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...