Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Cute rabbit anniversary card - Challenge 3 The Crafty Addicts Challenge


 Hi to those who are stopping by. It's challenge time again at the The Crafty Addicts Challenge Blog and I decided to make an Anniversary card to share.  

Here it is...





I seem to be having issues with my computer so sorry for picture quality I am unable to do it the way I usually edit it.
Please pop over to the challenge blog and join in the fun. Hope to see some of your creations in the challenge this month. Hopefully you will stop by the DT blogs and leave a comment as well. They are most appreciated. 
Hugs, Sandy, DT member of The Crafty Addicts Challenge 

4 comments:

  1. Great anniversary card and love the sooo cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get enough of this image XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image love it and great back ground too .

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a sweet image and I like the shading behind it as well as your colouring while the topper place at an angle is clever touch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...