Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, September 1, 2023

Floral with Butterflies

 Welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing my DT card for Simply Create Too Challenge Blog. The challenge this time around is to use STAMPS on your creations. 

This is what I decided to make with some of my SU stamps and a couple of other stamps from my stash.  


Come on over to the Simply Create Challenge blog and enter into the fun of the challenge. We'd love to see your creations. Also if you have the time please leave a comment for me, it would be good to get some feedback. 

Thanks for popping in, take care, Hugs, Sandy DT member Simply Create Too Challenge blog.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...